Monday, May 31, 2010

With enough money and beer I can rule the world (or at least make it more awesome)

Here I sit at work on Memorial day with very little to do but update this blog and listen to live bootlegs I've amassed after countless hours of scouring the internet. Its these bootlegs that gave me the idea for this post. Once that billionaire I've been friends with kicks off and leaves me more money than the US mint produces a year, I'll need to figure out ways to spend it. We're getting in to peak festival time so that seems like a capital idea. A music festival that will go down in the annals of history as the greatest moment in music. It'll be a full day packed to the gills with awesome bands. Think Ozzfest but without all the douchebags and anyone charging $40 for a Tshirt gets tarred and feathered.

Macabre - I need me my murder metal
Green Jelly - They have to be this early so I can rock out and party with Bill Manspeaker the rest of the night.
Rammstein - What festival would be complete without kooky Germans?
Gwar - It'll be pretty hot out so what better way to cool down than with blood and alien jizz
ZZ Top - That's right, you read that correctly. Beards that epic cannot be shunned at this event.
Android Lust - The roster was suspiciously missing some female talent.
DVDA - Now You're A Man!
Pig - Who doesn't want a 6ft 4' cowboy hat wearing Brit running around like a maniac?
Fear - Assuming they're all still alive. They've gotta be in their 50s.
Einsurzende Neabauten - More kooky Germans along for the ride.
Hanzel Und Gretyl - For the Fraus und Schnapps und Bier.
Genitorturers - We need good rock and T and A. They provide both.
KMFDM - But they don't get to play anything from Adios or later.
ICP - Nope, just kidding. I hate those fucktards.
Primus - I know Les Claypool does solo tours and I know they had a reunion a few years back.
Megadeath - Dave Mustaine doesn't have to explain anything to you people.
Ministry - I'm sure I can offer Al enough money to come out of "retirement"
Godflesh - If they're going to be playing Hellfest in Europe it shouldn't be too hard to get one more show out of them. Also, souls will be crushed.
Skinny Puppy - Top off the evening with the trail blazers.

Its ideas like this that make me believe I'd be the coolest eccentric millionaire/billionaire ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment