Didn't have enough time to put together a full review (at least to my liking) this week so here's some ultra mini reviews and random thoughts that roam around my noggin.
The Secretary - A heartwarming story about a mentally ill woman whose boss has OCD and loves S&M (not the Metallica CD), taking advantage of said mentally ill woman, and jerking off on her back. Also that guy who had sex with his mom in the movie Spank The Monkey was in it; he was also the physicist in Lost.
If I were a luchador my wrestling name would be El Gringo Dingo.
Futurama is back on the air. "Oh they're behind this horror cloth."
Another E3 has gone by and another year without an announcement of a sequel to the greatest videogame ever, Burger Time.
Tattoo tomorrow. Obviously I'm getting a tramp stamp of a unicorn and a dolphin making a heart.
Whale Wars - A television show about a bunch of self righteous hippies who think that killing 900 of a species whose estimated population is 650,000 to 800,000 is an absolute travesty to mother nature. The "captain" of this vessel seems to have his head up a very well known orifice, "hey lets take a ship without a reinforced hull through an ice field" and I'm pretty sure he has whale blowhole sex toy. The idiots on this ship think that throwing stink bombs at the whaling vessels makes them badass but then have an utterly shocked look on their faces when they actually fight back. I'm waiting for the series finale when the Japs decided to turn their harpoon on these groovy oats dingle berries. Final thoughts: I never thought I'd say this but I'm rooting for the Japs and I now have an intense desire to eat some whale meat.
Why don't people give presents in sack form anymore?
The new abomination to werewolves and vampires came out this week. I'll see what I can cook up for that.
Beer, scrabble, more beer, frosted mini wheats, uno, more beer, mini golf, beer, bullshit(card game), Chinese food, and more beer. This vacation is going to feel like I've died and gone to Valhalla.
I'm going to be shouting USA USA USA! alot this weekend.
I saw a newer episode of the Simpsons the other day and it was pretty good. Nah, just fucking with you. That show hasn't been good in years.
I'd like to wish Gary Busey a slightly belated happy birthday because he's awesome, and I'm afraid he may try to swallow my soul if I don't.
"People, life is not that difficult. You get up, go to work, eat 3 square meals, take one good shit, and go to bed." - George Carlin
Kids are too happy these days. That means parents aren't doing their jobs properly.
Remember that Michael Caine line from Dark Knight, "Some men just want to watch the world burn." I'm pretty sure Beaker from the Muppets falls into that category.
No comments:
Post a Comment